Monday, January 23, 2017

Ultrasound Results

 Have you ever heard the saying that good things come in pairs? I think I believe that there are shoes, gloves, earrings and the animals on Noah's Ark, and spoons and forks, salt-and-pepper shakers, and I am sure there is so much more. But today there is a pair that is going to be coming into the world and those are the TWINS for my Intended Parents.
 I do love the parents reactions with the comments of;
"Two?!!!!  Wow!!!!  This is an amazing day!!  I'm so so happy!!!!!"
"Holy cow!!!!  This is amazing!!!  A little crazy too.  Hahaha.  . . . I'm doing doing backflips here!!!!!"
I love their simple thank yous'.
I can imagine all these years of hard times in tears and and sadness being led to that moment when you hear that not only are you having a baby but you're going to bring home two beautiful babies.
I am doing great as the gestational carrier. I think the only part that has become difficult is the injections. I got the point that my injection sites seemed full and so I moved to a new injection site and all that lead to was difficulty walking. So we are back to the original injection site, it is more comfortable. We are trekking along with a injection end in site. After the 9 week untrasound I will get a weaning schedule that will start one week later. That Ultrasound is only one and a half weeks away so we can just relax and take it easy because there are worse things than a shot.
My simple pleasure right now, when my stomach gives a wave of nausea, is a popsicle, ginger ale, or just a bottle of really cold water. Otherwise I feel great and I am doing great and my family is great because they let me nap without argument.
Congrats to Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment