Thursday, May 4, 2017

Yesterday was plain awful

You know that song at the end of the show "Annie"
Yesterday was plain awful
You can say that again
Yesterday was plain awful
But that's
Not now
That's then

It really was not that awful. It was more hilariously embarrassing.! Everything would make me tear up. I was talking to a coworker about my children and other family members, got teary. My plans of having a hot dog at lunch were cancelled and I seriously almost cried (don't worry I got one for dinner). My 2.5 year old didn't get her medication for her asthma when I was expecting her to and I cried. My 7 year old was coached by the head team coach at gymnastics which I think is a big deal and I teared up. Then finally in the book I was reading the 18 year old girl was chosen by her boyfriend when his ex-fiancé returned and tried to rekindle that old flame, guess what, I cried.
That was then, not now.
Today is a new day and I was in a non tearful mood and happy and laughing and joking with my coworkers. My children were even super enjoyable at the end of the day 😏and it was great!!! I am sure there are plenty of other women out there who understand this amazing and emotional roller coaster.

Besides just being plain happy! I did have that 20 week appt with the amazing Dr Gundersen 2 weeks ago. Babies look great but baby A is breech so we will have to see if she flips or is set in her ways. The good old uterus measured at a whopping 27 weeks. Wow!!!! Other than that, I have murderous acid reflux which is only occasional so I started taking Zantac when needed. The next appt will be at 24 weeks which is 2 weeks from now I will do the glucose tolerance test. (No the test is not that bad. Regardless of what you mother told you when she did it 20+ years ago). I will most likely pass because I always have but until then!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment